fmAdminsManage, fmAdminsManageEdit - Administrators Management
This section is used to create a new administrator account, edit or delete an existing administrator account. In addition, you can also update your profile. It has 4 sub sections:
Or use any of Manufacturers context menu.
So among basic operations there are:
- "Add new Administrator" calls blank Edit Administrator form, which is used to create a new administrator.
- To edit administrator you can double click on it or press "Edit administrator" button. It calls Edit administrator form for selected product. Please see below for options.
- You can "Delete Selected administrator" . You won't be able to undo delete from store option, unless you've made a Database backup.
- "Refresh data" forces administrators' list update. It is useful when you're changing connection or have any doubts like is the latest data displayed.
- Export to Excel or HTML- as is.
Double click on it or press "Edit administrator" button.
Basic Information & Security: Enter the following information:
- ID: For internal use only.
- First and Last Name: Type the full name of the person.
- Last access: As is.
- Email Address: Type his/her email address.
- Email type: Select from the drop down menu the Email type (Plain text messages or HTML-enriched messages).
- You can also select whether the person will receive invoice notifications, out of stock messages, new user registration notifications or all by checking the boxes.
- Username: Enter a unique user name.
- Password: Enter the password for this username.
- Administrator Privileges: You can also select the level of access you would like to give to this administrator by clicking the check boxes. You must select at least one privilege by clicking in the box next to it.